Based out of the Natural Resources Building in Olympia, the Service Forestry Program Manager is responsible for the function and implementation of the Service Forestry Program including
- overseeing the western Washington service forestry and financial assistance program buildout in close coordination with region staff;
- coordinating grant applications with DNR regions, partners, and the USFS;
- providing oversight and review of forest health and fuel reduction solicitations and agreements in support of region-based foresters;
- leading staff consisting of two biologists, two forestry coordinators, and a financial assistance program administrator;
- ensuring consistency of program delivery and implementation statewide;
- and much more.
Please review the posting for more details - https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/3248108/service-forestry-program-manager-environmental-planner-5